Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Blissful Organization & A Peaceful Life

Let it be known, I am a lover of peace. I love finding solutions to everyday problems that will make my life more peaceful. And that's pretty much the root of interior design...problem solving! 

 Obviously not every issue in life has a quick and easy solution. And I'm not a neat freak. Sometimes life gets in the way of my dream of ultimate organization. But in a home, there are often quick solutions that make life a little more about living and a little less about stressing

And of course it helps if the solution is pretty, right? 
So in honor of blissful organization, enjoy these dreamy photos with me!

Erica George Dines - My Home Ideas
BHG
BHG found via Apartment Therapy
Excuse me while I catch my BREATH for a minute...I'm sorry, silhouette basket labels!?!? Those floors?!? Dying. And furthermore, you know my love for mudrooms.







{There's even free printables of those amazing labels!}
Martha Stewart - Ditte Isager
Martha Stewart
Leave it to Martha Stewart to have the prettiest, most organized drawers and cupboards known to mankind. 


I can totally picture myself slamming that drawer shut and having everything fly out of those precious little bowls. But I bet Martha has a solution to make sure that doesn't happen, right? :)

Happy Tuesday!

11 comments:

Jillian {Her Split Ends} said...

I'm SO with you! I love that feeling of peace you get when everything is in its place and you aren't staring at piles of clutter.

~ Jillian
www.hersplitends.com

Erika said...

I love the mudroom! Putting in a dog shower is such a great idea... that's going in my ideal mudroom folder!! Also, that pantry looks gorgeous with the cute labels. I think I need to get my organizing pants on!

Anonymous said...

i dream of a mud room and a reeeeally big laundry room one day! i always thought i'd be so old before i'd think things like that, but here i am!

Amy Fountain said...

your home looks fresh and tidy! love the organized shelves

Like Me Some said...

I have got to get organized!!!! Thanks for the inspiration:)

Kelly { MessyDirtyHair } said...

beautiful pictures! god i love martha stewert! her stuff is always so adorable!! have you seen her pet line?!?

xx Kelly

www.MessyDirtyHair.com

Megan said...

I LOVE these organizing ideas!! :)

heather @ new house, new home, new life said...

Oh I would definitely have things flying out of those bowls. I'd open the drawer one day to find things everywhere and it would stay that way forever

Ally Hunnam said...

This is amazing! I love your post! :) I've been meaning to redecorate my room soon and your blog is such an inspiration :) following your blog love! hope you check my blog out too :)

aimeedelacruz.blogspot.com

Kate @ BROhaha said...

I'm fairly confident that I NEED that bathroom armoire... even though none of our bathrooms have room for it lol - adorable!

D.M. said...

Hey lady!

Ok, so I am one of those people who follow your blog, but I never comment. :) Love me anyway! I promise I read, and i actually enjoy! Mucho.

So here is my question: do I have your permission to "pin" your blog posts on pinterest? Is that cool?

Keep at this, Courtney. You've got a real knack for it. You write well (seems like you are just talking to us), and you have great style. When I read your blog, I feel like ten years from now I'm going to be saying "Oh, Courney! I totally read her back in the day when she was a student!" :)