Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Introducing: My Instagram


Well, the time has come. Finals week has arrived. And it's been quite busy...but somehow, I'm not too stressed! A glorious, relaxing spring break awaits me on Thursday afternoon. 

Can't wait to bask in the blazing sun in Seattle. Oh wait, nope, it was SNOWING when I woke up this morning. I'm sorry, what? Maybe I'll make some snow angels and then sip hot chocolate by the fire. Since it's March and spring break and all. Yes.

Anyways, I haven't said this yet on my blog, but I have an Instagram! I just started using it more frequently and have been loving finding other bloggers to follow! Especially if they're a blog like mine that doesn't do a lot lifestyle posts, it's fun to have a glimpse into their daily lives through Instagram! 

If you have one, tell me your username? I'd love to find more of you and follow you guys!

My Instagram staples are pictures of Seattle, precious pups, delicious food, foamy lattes, and of course, designy stuff! 

My Instagram username: courtneylane1

Hope you guys are having a great week! :)

7 comments:

Eden Marie said...

Oh my goodness! That puppy is so cute! Love your blog! :)

Janette said...

Oh please follow me! Would love to be your IG buddy!
janettethejongleur is the username I think!
That pup is adorable!!!!


Janette, the Jongleur

Maria M. said...

Oh, how awesome! I just followed you -- can't wait to see the pictures you post! My username is mariamorley. Enjoy your last couple days of this week -- Spring Break is coming! ;-)

Megan said...

Hi! I've just started using Instagram too. You can find me under @storybookloveaffair - I think I'm already following you but I will definitely double check! I love your beautiful blog - you have great taste :)

Megan @ Storybook Love Affair

SoSimple said...

Hi Courtney, Good morning. Please visit me at www.sosimplerooms.blogspot.com. I think you'll find a nice surprise. I nominated your blog for the Liebster blog <3 award. I love your blog so just a few words to say how awesome you are.

Unknown said...

Your puppy is adorable!

Jenna // The Life of the Wife said...

I love following you and Kylee on Instagram..I may or may not be living vicariously through both of you! I want to live in Seattle! Tears! :(

Jenna