Friday, March 23, 2012

Spring Inspiration Board


Since I'm home for spring break, my mom asked me to help with her blog by making a collage of spring garden inspiration. We loved what we came up with in the end! 

After making this, I was inspired. So I decided to go ahead and purchase all of these items and use them in my lush garden that I'm creating this spring. Oh wait no, that's in my dreams. And oh wait no, I'm kind of a horrible gardener.

But MAYBE if all of these dreamy garden items were in my possession, I'd step up my game a bit and not kill everything I plant? Hmm. But all jokes aside, my goal for the spring/summer is to plant some daisies and strawberries. And maybe (just maybe) keep them alive. Wish me luck.

{Sources for the collage can be found here.}

10 comments:

Megan said...

I love spring garden products, and all of these are especially pretty. Beautiful post Courtney!

Megan @ Storybook Love Affair

Maria M. said...

I love your inspiration board! :-) My husband and I are hoping to plant some rosemary (at the least) this Spring, but we are very bad with plants and keeping them alive, also! Good luck, Courtney!

chantelle.elise said...

I just found your blog and I love it, I think our styles are similar and now have about a hundred new home ideas from reading. Thanks for such interesting posts :)

Like Me Some said...

The owl is my favorite! Good luck, I have a brown thumb!! I'm constantly bugging Vashti cuz hers is green:)

Cait Emma said...

mmm very pretty - i love spring, and my favorite color is green :0)

Barefoot in Blue Jeans said...

I'm working in my garden and these are all the things I'll be using this weekend.

Brittany LeSueur said...

Now I wish I was a gardener. These are all so pretty! I really like that mint chair!

his little lady said...

this post really makes me wish i had a green thumb. unfortunately, i feel like i can't touch any plant without it dying!
xo TJ

Kellie Collis said...

These are gorgeous! I like #1 & #9! Have a lovely day, Kellie xx

Kate @ BROhaha said...

LOVE this board! So cute :) especially that little owl...