Monday, February 27, 2012

Guess What?


My amazing mom (writer of The Inspired Room) was nominated again this year for Best Home Design Blog at “The Homies” on Apartment Therapy! Wooo! Craziness. Such an honor for her.

If you would like to 1) Make her day 2) Make MY day, vote for her why don'tcha? She's really the best, SLASH is the inspiration for my blog!

All you have to do to vote is register with your email address or via Facebook (it takes less than 5 seconds) at Apartment Therapy (or log in if you have previously registered), then go to this page and scroll down to find The Inspired Room, and push VOTE. 

It's not a huge process at all, I swear. Probably even faster than it would take to type out one of those obnoxious WORD VERIFICATIONS in comments (and man, do I ever hate those things with a burning passion). 

Let me know if you voted so I can thank you and be eternally grateful! :)

5 comments:

Jadyn @ Dutch.British.Love said...

I voted for her! The Inspired Room really is one of my favorites! I hope she wins! xx

Ps. Such a cute mother and daughter photo!

Cait Emma said...

congrats to her!!! you both are so adorable in this picture! xo

Sherry @ Thrift My House said...

So sweet! Reminds me of me and my daughter! Congratulations!
Sherry's Bees Nest

Maria & Cameron who loves Jack!! said...

We voted! Hope she wins! We enjoy both your blogs and we really love Jack!!

Micheal Alexander said...

Your website is very beautiful or Articles. I love it thank you for sharing for everyone. Drapery velvet