Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Coolest. Cafe. EVER. {Friends of Mine in Australia}


Oh. MY GOSH. I just fell in love. With a cafe. In Australia. Please look at this and appreciate its greatness with me.




There are few things I love more than a little neighborhood cafe. My family and I started a church together a few years ago and we've always loved the idea of decorating it with an eclectic/industrial coffee shop style vibe (how's that for a description?). We love chalkboard walls, industrial lights, vintage things like old pallets...etc.

We're on our way to that goal and are SO excited about it, 
but that's a future post!






All images besides the first one are
 copyrighted by Rebecca Hughes Photography

1st image via Friends of Mine

Photos found via Melbourne Cafes Photo Blog

16 comments:

Lyndsey said...

Love this! Looks like such a fun place to go and unwind and laugh!

Janette said...

Holy moly! Such a sweet little place!! And your own church cafe???? That would be amazing! Our congregation is trying to start a community center/cafe/meeting/library place.. If it was up to me I'd decorate like this..Doubt that would happen..Haha!


Janette, the Jongleur

evankristine said...

Oh that cafe look so adorable! I could hang out in there and spend my whole day just reading in one of its corners!

Julia said...

This is one adorable cafe!! I could spend hours there!

Rachel Emma (Daydream Frenzy) said...

This place looks so quaint and cute! I love the chalkboard on the wall!

:)
xx

Maria @ All Things Luxurious said...

Okay -- all of those light fixtures? To. Die. For!

Emma said...

So cute! I'm dying over that chandelier! And the pops of yellow.

Jadyn @ Dutch.British.Love said...

So beautiful! I really love the feel of it! And the church that you and your family started sounds really interesting! I am kind of hoping you'll share some photos of it someday! :)

Mrs. Baker said...

cute blog! interested in swapping buttons??

http://babybakerlove.blogspot.com/

Jo @ To a Pretty Life said...

What an adorable cafe! I love all the yellow! Thanks for sharing!

Heather @ new house, new home, new life said...

What a terrific place to stop for a while.

The Bluths said...

i'm seriously obsessed with your blog.

you are so cute.

Jenna@The Life of the Wife said...

Beautiful. Just beautiful. I kind of wantbtomlive there--do you think they'll let me? I'm serious.

J

Cait Emma said...

what a cute place! just found you off of your sister's blog - you both are adorable xo

C | www.linenandleaves.blogspot.com

Chrissi Holt said...

cute cute cute ... i just discovered this adorable tea room in london today i so wish i had taken more pictures so i could show it on my blog oh well maybe next time !

KhearP said...

This is so cute and I like it. Glad I found your post. This is very cool and fantastic. Thank you.


Khear of condo Philippines