Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My First Guest Post {She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not}

Hey guys!

Today I'm so excited to announce that I'm doing my first guest post over at Michaela Noelle Designs! Michaela and I go to school together in Seattle, both majoring in interior design. 

I'm participating in her series 'She loves me, she loves me not' sharing a few things I love, and also a few things I don't love. Head over and check it out :) I maaay have been laughing to myself while writing some of my 'she loves me nots'...what can I say, sometimes I crack myself up.

For anyone who is new today, I'm a brand spankin' new blogger. Sometimes I even accidentally publish posts that I never knew I made...ha. I'm still learning. But to catch you up to speed, here's a list of some of my favorite posts so far:








ALSO. I just started a Facebook page for my blog! I'll be posting extra tidbits and photos over there that might not be put on my blog, as well as putting links to my posts there. And maybe sometimes I'll post funny things to brighten your days. Such as THIS.


Yeah, I need to leave now before I continue to embarrass myself. :) Have a great day everyone!

2 comments:

Michaela said...

Courtney- thanks for guest posting today! Love your loves!!

Megan said...

I'm visiting from Michaela's! I loved your guest post...so funny!