Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My Favorite Rugs...as of late.

In honor of the LOVELY exam I took today, with one part involving minute details about rugs, I'm going to show you some of my favorite rugs. What I will not be doing is telling you the components of each one, how they were made, if they're wool or nylon, tufted or hand knotted. Or how they were dyed. Or what types of tests have been performed on them to make sure they're safe for a fire. Or each of their pile height. 

Not today. I'm sorry.

BUT what I will do is show you all a few of my faves lately:
West Elm
West Elm

This one above isn't sold anymore apparently and everything in my being wants to know WHY? It's like a cozy blanket/sweater but in a rug?!? Could anything be better than that? No. Why West Elm, tell me why. 
Dash & Albert
One Kings Lane

West Elm
Home Decorators

I love a good jute rug...this one even has a subtle zig zag/chevron pattern in it, cool!


Which one is your favorite?

7 comments:

Sherry @ Thrift My House said...

The jute rug. If it didn't take so much string, I'd make one myself LOL!
Sherry's Bees Nest

Janette said...

Dash and Albert! Unless I'm reading the captions backwards.. the one that's striped.. I think it would go perfect in the middle of my kitchen!

Janette, the Jongleur

Diane Streicher @ Diane Again said...

The discontinued one. It IS like a sweater turned into a rug, which makes it basically a Snuggie for the floor. I think. Curse you, West Elm...bring it back!

Anonymous said...

So I'm currently looking for a rug for our new apartment. I know picking out a rug was hard, but I'm finding it impossible to find one to match our 70's couch..that's in our price range lol. I'm lovin those two from West Elm....I LOVE West Elm!

xoKylee

Stephanie Shepherd said...

I'm with you! Definitely a jute rug. West Elm has the greatest things!

hope in high heels said...

Great selection... I would have to go for the first Alice Lane - it would look fabulous in my apartment! Am following and looking forward to getting my daily design inspiration from here!

Unknown said...

Info is out of this world, I would love to read more. country braided rugs