Friday, January 6, 2012

Jadeite Dishes

Country Living
BEHOLD. Jadeite dishes.

You probably know about them already. I mean, apparently they came out in the 1950's. So I guess I'm a little behind...I didn't know these beauties existed until a few months ago. But my jaw literally dropped the first time I saw them.

I get really excited about things like this...maybe more than most. Maybe I screamed about every picture I uploaded to this post. Maybe I have a problem. Maybe I don't CARE. I just want jadeite dishes to be in my life. Forever. For now...I'll just gaze adoringly at these pictures and dream of the day that they are perched on my own kitchen shelves. Join me?

Country Living


via
Pioneer Woman
Sigh. Life is good. Jadeite is good.

9 comments:

Preemie Maboroshi said...

The jadeite dishes are terrific. But I have to say... the green toaster and the green blender rock my world as well.

jessica said...

Well don't worry, you are not alone! I have never heard of these either and I would have squealed at the gorgeous color if I wasn't reading this from work! Haha

Jenna // The Life of the Wife said...

I loooove that color! I wish I could go back intime and register for that color for my wedding instead of what I actually registered for..white! Booooring! ;)

I love your inspiring posts Court!!
Jenna

Unknown said...

Those are stunning! I want that kitchen.

http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

Sherry @ Thrift My House said...

I love that kitchen. Those dishes are gorgeous!
Sherry's Bees Nest

Upscale Downhome said...

I love antiques. So many designs of today are inspired from old designs. My sister collects Jadite. I try to buy pieces for her when I find them inexpensively which is not easy.

InteriorGroupie said...

Those are gorgeous (I'm behind the times too...) Thanks for stopping by my blog - I'm loving yours ! Now following :)

Jo said...

This color is AMAZING!!!

Erika @ rouge + whimsy said...

fellow seattlite visiting from michaela's blog... and yes, jadite is gorgeous. go thrifting in everett-- there's an INCREDIBLE two antique stores across the street from each other that have decent prices on goodies like these. (i forget the names... ahh)