Wednesday, April 25, 2012

What If...


So these past few weeks have been quite busy. It's of those weeks where I wish I had an extra 24 hours to tack on to each day...just to get everything done.


I have felt like this past week has not been my shining moment as a blogger. I have started multiple collages for posts, taken pictures, etc. But alas. Those posts are not done yet. Blog fail!

BUT, I have my reasons. Here's a list of excuses things that I've finished in school this past week:

*3 Elevations of Walls (for my Building Construction Class)
*An essay on The New York Five (architects)
*Took a Contemporary Design History exam
*Traveled around campus in a wheelchair, crutches, and a walker. That must have been a sight to see. But seriously, it was so eye-opening. I definitely see the importance of Universal Design now. But we'll talk about that more later!
*Made THIS pup in my Photoshop class:


*Did a Universal Design study guide. Our first exam is tomorrow and we get to bring one page of notes (front and back) to use during our test. Let's just say my paper has no margins and no white space, and size 8 font. Success.

*A million other school things that are not interesting enough to be shared on this blog. It's for your own good.



I did manage to treat myself to some fun outings, however. 
One of which was with my two siblings who I love dearly! {my presh sister blogs here!} 


So I'm sure we've all felt like we need more hours in the day. 
But when I think about it, I'm busy with such good things that I really can't complain :) Life is good.

Photo found on Lotta Agaton

5 comments:

Bola said...

It seems like you've accomplished a lot this week in school and also had some time to see your family so that's a success to me!

http://thelilacdream.blogspot.com

Angelika said...

I hear you on needing more hours in the day. I was telling a girl in my Spanish class we needed more DAYS in the WEEK. Your classes sound amazingly fun, I am so happy you are pursuing something neat like interior design! And I chuckled at your exam notes.. I would have done the SAME thing!

Maria M. said...

So glad things are going well, Courtney! Good luck in these last few weeks! Don't worry about us -- we'll be here! ;-)

Diane Streicher @ Diane Again said...

at least you've got plenty of ice cream on hand for late night study breaks. ;)

Aidyl Ewoh said...

Oh my! Sounds like you’ve been crazy busy. Going around in the wheelchair, crutches and walker sounds like a really cool idea.
~Aidyl
www.aidylewoh.blogspot.com