Friday, March 22, 2013

The Thing About Foxes...

You know, it gets a little ridiculous how often the 'latest trendy animal' changes. Actually let's take a step back and consider the fact that there is even such a thing as a "trendy" animal. Why.

Back when owls were the top dog ( in the world of animal trends...I always joked about what would be the next trend. We had the birds....the owls....what could be next? Weasels? Caterpillars? Muskrats? Slugs?

I don't even know if foxes are the most current trend...I think it's hedgehogs now or something but honestly I don't even CARE because there is an abundance of cute fox things out there whether it's trendy or not. This little round up is just a FEW of the precious, glorious, foxiest fox things found online. 

To see more fox goodness...check out my sister's post here  and my mom's post here!


Jamie -Better With Age said...

Ohhh, I have a fox sweater from Forever 21 that I absolutely adore!! Cool post ;)
Jamie @

Kate Marie said...

My bf's sister is obsessed with foxes. She would love this post!

I love your blog!

check mine out @

and enter my giveaway for a naked basics palette!!



Mandi Roach said...

Hi there! I have ventured over from another blog where I saw your button. Thrilled to be connecting with someone new!

XOXO, Mandi @ All My Happy Endings

LeeLee said...

Love it. So many great foxes to choose from.

Benlovesting said...

So cute!!

Diane Streicher @ Diane Again said...

Court. Can I just say that I really miss your blog? I know you have an active role in your mom's site, but it's just not the same. Please come back??

The RedViolet said...

Cute post! :)

Wanna follow each other?
Let us know ;-)

Kiss, Selina & Olivia, The RedViolet

Sammie said...

i really like the fox print :) following you now on gfc,maybe you want to do the same? :)